YOGA IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL.
Maybe you want to wind down after a day at work – or perhaps you’re trying to adopt healthier habits.
At Texarkana Yoga, we believe that yoga isn’t just a form of exercise - we think of it as a way of life. Our instructors will help strengthen and build your muscles while teaching meditation techniques.
A contemplative mind is your secret for success at home and at work.
Come to Texarkana Yoga for rejuvenating classes. We’re proud to offer:
- Hot yoga – we keep the studio between 100 and 105 degrees. The warmth will allow your muscles to stretch more easily, and as you sweat, your body will detox. Hot yoga is more challenging, so come prepared!
- Warm yoga – we keep the studio around 90 degrees. All levels are welcome. Your muscles will benefit from the warm environment.
- Chilled yoga – we keep the studio at 75 degrees. These classes are restorative and gentle – ideal for our beginners.
- New class - Guided Meditation
WHAT TO WEAR TO YOUR YOGA CLASS
You shouldn’t feel restrained when practicing yoga. Texarkana Yoga emphasizes fluidity of motion, so wear stretchy clothing. We recommend shorts or yoga pants, sports bras, tank tops and loose T-shirts. Arrive a few minutes early to check in and set up your mat.
3 THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR YOGA SESSION A GREAT ONE:
- Be hydrated – drink plenty of water the night before, especially if you’re taking a hot yoga class.
- Keep an open mind - yoga is a beneficial practice and an open mind will enhance your experience.
- Bring a water bottle – if you haven’t tried meditative breathing before, you might appreciate a drink every now and then.